Do you want to know how to use praise in spiritual warfare? Music is not just a tool to distract yourself or escape. When listening to a song, you end up absorbing, even in your subconscious, the words of this song.
A happy song brings joy back to the saddened heart, and a song that evokes the homeland awakens melancholy in the heart of the man who lives abroad. With the help of a few words and a sound, a powerful emotion is communicated.
Far from being limited to this simple emotion, the song that comes from heaven has a power often neglected: it is a song that shakes the foundations of the walls. Therefore, here we will explain how to use praise in spiritual warfare. We invite you to stay with us.
Praise in spiritual warfare: the word that shakes the foundations.
There are moments in our faith when we feel that all doors are closed to us and that the situation we find ourselves in has no way out. In spiritual warfare, sometimes we praise in the good times and then bow our heads in the bad
Those moments in which in the face of adversity, God’s faithfulness is more a concept than a reality. While the cries of our hearts are: ” Lord, will I get out of this? ”
- He replies: “Praise him!” But we insisted: “Praise? I need an answer right now!” And he to answer: “Count on my faithfulness. Stop agitating in front of the entrenched city, and praise me.”
The entrenched city is this situation from which no one can get out, with no way out for men, as it is written:
- “The city of Jericho had carefully closed all its gates and barricaded itself behind, for fear of the Israelites.” No one went in or out of its doors.”
Also, in this story, the Lord told Joshua:
- “Seven priests, each with a horn…will precede the chest of the covenant…When the people hear them produce, with their horn, a prolonged sound, they will all push. cry, and the city walls will collapse on the spot. Joshua 6.5
It was then that Israel praised the Lord, that the walls of Jericho fell. The Lord thus shows that he is the Holy One who sits on your throne, in the midst of the praises of Israel. In the climate of praise of a heart poured out before Him, the Lord Jesus made his home. In a heart that remains in communion with Christ, Christ remains.
Praise is a contagious power in spiritual warfare
Praise is not only a blessing because it shakes the foundations of the obstacles that stand before me like walls to pulverize them, but because the power displayed in this atmosphere is communicated to those around me. When God comes to establish his presence in the atmosphere of praise, he blesses not only the one who sings the praises of God, but also those who listen to him.
- “The slave masters… seized Paul and Silas… beat them and threw them in jail… Towards the middle of the night, Paul and Silas were praying and singing praises to God. The other prisoners heard them. Suddenly, a violent earthquake shook the prison to its foundations. All the doors were instantly opened and the chains of all the prisoners were released. Acts 16.19-26
It’s not just Paul and Silas’s channels, but also ALL the prisoners listening to them. Here again, as in Jericho, the foundations of the prison were shaken and the imparted power extended to all who were in that atmosphere. Through your song, it is the seat of God that is established. It frees not only his heart but also the hearts of all who listen to you.
Praise is the expression of a new song to God
in spiritual warfare
- “Sing to the Lord a new song…” Isaiah 42.10
Although at one point I felt despondent, the Lord led me to praise him. But that day I didn’t take words from a famous song but expressed a song according to the freedom of the words that he put in my heart. With the sincerity of my heart, I raise these words to the Lord, in a breath of the moment:
- “I will adore you. I will adore you In every circumstance and in every situation, you are God and I will adore you. “At that moment, as the psalmist says: God put a new song in my mouth”
The most important thing is not simply to raise a song of praise, but following the example of Jericho blowing the horn under the invocation of God or of Paul and Silas expressing the sigh of his inner being, may it be the Lord who inspires this congratulation.
- Praise in spiritual warfare must be inspired by the Spirit, according to the need of the inner man.
- Then it will express itself with a new song, guided by the inexpressible sighs of the Holy Spirit.
Indeed, as a child you can desire rice even if you are offered vegetables and you are satisfied with them, at a precise moment, you need to raise a precise song.
You may be satisfied with another song, but the fact is that you have a specific need. It is under the guidance of the Spirit and not by intelligence that I raise this new song, and God, united with his Spirit, establishes his place in this atmosphere performing signs and wonders.
So, in front of the impregnable walls of Jericho, in prison, or in front of any obstacle, will you continue to praise the Lord? You’re not the first to face these obstacles and you probably won’t be the last.
But it is in the atmosphere of praise that you will see by his Spirit his glorious and contagious power unfolding. Do not wait any longer, praise your Lord, unconditionally, and even in the heart of the fight!
- “Yes sir. I will continue to praise you. To count on your fidelity. In the desert and abundance you accompany me “.
Praise is a battle tool in spiritual warfare
In this part of the article, we give you 21 very good verses on how to be able to worship and praise the Lord in the Holy Spirit, as well as give you some comments on some of the more intense levels of worship and praise you will see in the charismatic and non-charismatic.
What some Christians don’t realize, however, is that you can not only worship and praise the Lord in the setting of a church or in the privacy of your own home, but you can also worship and praise the Lord in the midst of any kind of spirituality or war that you may be going through.
You can use it right in the middle of an actual deliverance when you’re casting demons out of someone, and you can also use it right in the middle of any kind of personal trials and tribulations that they might be going through.
Bible verses about praise in spiritual warfare
We can’t tell you how powerful you will be with the Lord if you start worshiping and praising Him right in the middle of whatever kind of storm cloud you may be going through.
There has been testimony after testimony of people receiving miracles and very dramatic breakthroughs in their adverse situations once they simply stopped and then began to worship and praise the Lord.
Here are some major Bible verses once again about how God wants us to worship him in praise in spiritual warfare.
Praise Verses On Spiritual Warfare For True Worshipers
- “…True worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and in truth; for the Father seeks such to worship him. God is Spirit, and those who worship him must do so in spirit and in truth. ( John 4:23 )
- “You are worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honor and power; For you created all things, and by your will, they exist and were created.” ( Revelation 4:11 )
- “Give to the Lord the glory due to his name; worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness ”. ( Psalm 29:2 )
- “The Lord reigns; Let the peoples tremble! He dwells between cherubs; Let the earth move! Great is the Lord in Zion, and exalted above all peoples. Let them praise your great and fearsome name – He is holy…. He exalts the Lord our God, and worships at his footstool; for he is holy.” ( Psalm 99:1,5 )
- “He brought them out of darkness and the shadow of death, and broke their chains to pieces. Oh, that men would give thanks to the Lord for his goodness and his wonderful works for the sons of men! Because he broke the bronze gates and split the iron bars in two ”. ( Psalm 107:14-16 )
Bible verses of praise in spiritual warfare to recognize God as creator and master
- “You are my God and I will praise you; You are my God, I will exalt you. Oh, give thanks to the Lord, for He is good! Because his mercy remains forever. ( Psalm 118:28 )
- “I will bless the Lord at all times; His praise will be continually in my mouth. My soul will glorify in the Lord… Oh, magnify the Lord with me, and let us exalt his name together.” ( Psalm 34:1,3 )
- “Great is the Lord, and most worthy of praise, and his greatness is inscrutable. One generation will praise your works to another, and declare your mighty deeds.” ( Psalm 145:3 )
- “I will praise the name of God with song, and magnify him with thanksgiving.” ( Psalm 69:30 )
- “I will sing to the Lord as long as I live; I will sing praises to my God as long as he exists. May my meditation be sweet to you; I will rejoice in the Lord.” ( Psalm 104:33 )
Bible verses of praise in spiritual warfare to manifest your power
- “Praise God in his sanctuary; Praise him in his mighty firmament! Praise him for his mighty deeds; Praise him according to his excellent greatness! Praise him with the sound of a trumpet; Praise him with lute and harp. Praise him with a tambourine and dance; Praise him with stringed instruments and flutes. Praise him with loud cymbals; Praise him with resounding cymbals. Let everything that breathes praise the Lord. Praise the Lord! ”( Psalm 150:1-6 )
- “Sing to the Lord a new song! Because he has done wonders; His right hand and his holy arm have given him victory.” ( Psalm 98:1 )
- “But I will sing of your power; yes, I will sing aloud your mercy in the morning; because you were my defense and refuge in the day of my distress. To you, my strength, I will sing praises; because God is my refuge, the God of my mercy ”. ( Psalm 59:16 )
- “Oh, clap your hands, all ye peoples! Hail the Lord with a voice of triumph! Because the Most High Lord is fearsome; He is a great King over all the earth… Sing to God, sing! …For God is the King of all the earth; sing praises with understanding.” ( Psalm 47:1,6 )
Bible verses of praise in spiritual warfare to give thanks for the victory
- “Oh, thank the Lord! Call on his name; Make known his works among the peoples. Sing to him, sing psalms to him; talks about all the wonders of him. Glory in his holy name; Rejoice the hearts of those who seek the Lord. Seek the Lord and his strength, seek his face forever. Remember the wonders that he did, his wonders, and the judgments from his mouth…” ( Psalm 105:1-5 )
- “Sing for joy to the Lord, all lands! Serve the Lord with joy, come before his presence with songs. Know that the Lord, he is God; it is He who made us, and not ourselves. We are his people and the sheep of his pasture. Enter into her gates with thanksgiving, and into her courts with praise. Be grateful to him and bless his name. Because the Lord is good; His mercy is everlasting, and his truth endures through all generations.” ( Psalm 100:1-5 )
Bible verses of praise in spiritual warfare to demonstrate joy (joy)
- “Come, let us sing to the Lord! Let us shout with joy to the Rock of our salvation. Let us come into his presence with thanksgiving; let us shout joyfully to Him with psalms. For the Lord is the great God and the great King over all gods… Come, let us adore and prostrate ourselves; let us kneel before the Lord our Maker. For he is our God, and we are the people of his pasture and the sheep of his hand. ( Psalm 95:1,6 )
- “Shout for joy to God, all the earth! Sing the honor of his name; make his praise glorious. Tell God: “How wonderful are your works! By the greatness of your power, your enemies will submit to you. All the earth will worship you and sing your praises; they will sing praises to your name.” ( Psalm 66:1-4 )
- “Sing to the Lord a new song! Sing to the Lord, all the earth. Sing to the Lord, bless his name; he proclaims the good news of his salvation day by day. Declare his glory among the nations, his wonders among all peoples. For great is the Lord and very worthy of praise; More fearsome than all gods… Give the Lord glory and strength. Give to the Lord the glory due to his name; he brings an offering and enters his court. Adore the Lord in the beauty of holiness! Tremble before Him, all the earth”. ( Psalm 96:1,7 )
Bible verses of praise in spiritual warfare to dance to God
- “Praise his name with dance; let them sing praises to him with tambourine and harp. Because the Lord takes pleasure in his people; He will beautify the humble with salvation. Let the saints rejoice in glory; let them sing aloud in their beds. Let the praises of God be in your mouth… ( Psalm 149:3 )
- So David danced before the Lord with all his might… “Therefore I will play music before the Lord. And I will be even more unworthy than this, and I will be humble in my own eyes.” ( 2 Samuel 6:14, 21 )
As you can see from the very intense wording of some of these verses, God wants us to be able to worship and praise him. And nothing will touch the heart of God more than if you begin to worship and praise him in the midst of a strong storm cloud.
As we said in our last new article titled “ Do not hold a grudge against the Lord ”, it is very easy to have high levels of faith and trust in the Lord when all is well and good. But let a more difficult type of trial enter someone’s life, and then all of a sudden their high levels of faith and trust in the Lord will plummet.
And from there, they will have to try to make sure you don’t get mad at God, or stay mad at Him for an extended period of time.
How to use praise in spiritual warfare when we have bad times?
If you are forced to face a heavier type of storm cloud in this life, and you may have to stay in that test for a certain period of time, our recommendation is that you worship and praise the Lord from time to time. right in the middle of that bad trial, even if you’re mad at God right now, or don’t feel like it because of the raw, negative emotions you’re still experiencing.
Once you get into that mode of worship and praise with the Lord, the Holy Spirit might arise in you and suddenly you will feel His peace and joy begin to flow through you. Then you will realize that God really does have all your problems in the palm of his hand and that he will help you handle and overcome them.
Once again, great miracles and breakthroughs have occurred over the years with many people once putting aside their problems and completely surrendering all their problems into God’s hands for Him to handle completely. And from there, they didn’t get too mad at God to keep worshiping and praising him.
What to do in the midst of spiritual warfare and trial
If you didn’t know that you could worship and praise the Lord in the midst of a severe trial, or in the midst of spiritual warfare where you are trying to free someone from demons, here are two tips on this one.
1. Praise in spiritual warfare is a means of liberation
If you’re trying to deliver someone from demons, you’ll definitely want to add the element of worshiping and praising the Lord from time to time, especially if the Holy Spirit leads you to do so right in the middle of a deliverance.
Cases have been documented of demons being completely expelled from a person once the deliverance team started worshiping and praising the Lord right in the middle of the actual deliverance.
The reason worship and praise are so powerful and effective are because, Satan and his demons absolutely hate it every time they see Christians worshiping and praising the Lord.
Satan wanted all that kind of worship for him when he was in heaven. And every time he sees one of us doing this with the Lord, it’s a constant reminder of his own defeat with the Lord and his own expulsion from heaven.
Steps to use praise in spiritual warfare
- So if God is raising you up to have some kind of deliverance ministry for Him, what I recommend is that you take two or three of your favorite praise and worship CDs with you in case you feel led by the Holy Spirit to give up. suddenly wanting to do it right in the middle of a real release.
- Go ahead and start worshiping and praising the Lord in the way and manner that is most comfortable for you and your deliverance team and stay at it as long as the Holy Spirit leads you. Sometimes this will force the demons out of the person or severely weaken them so that when you return to battle it will be much easier to drive them out.
- Also, if you can, try to get the person who has the demons inside to join you in worship. But if he doesn’t want to do it, or doesn’t feel comfortable doing it, doesn’t force it. Just explain to them what he is doing and why he is doing it, and then tell them to just sit back and relax, and enjoy the music and the worship and praise that he will be doing with the Lord.
- Again, this will drive the demons through the roof when you start doing this with the Lord, and some of them, if not all, could easily come out of that person right in the middle of you worshiping and praising the Lord.
Praise in spiritual warfare is an extremely powerful tool, so never be afraid to use it in the midst of real deliverance, especially if you receive strong direction from the Holy Spirit to do so.
2. Praise in spiritual warfare in the midst of a personal trial
Again, the second area where you can use Praise in Spiritual Warfare as a tool is right in the middle of any type of personal trial you may be going through.
Once you face any kind of severe adversity in this life, you can never lose your faith and trust in the Lord. You have to stay fully surrendered and fully connected to the Lord so that He can continue to see you through the test. If you free yourself from the Lord, you will separate yourself and disconnect from the only person who can help you through this trial.
- As you go through the trial, the Holy Spirit himself will begin to guide you through it, letting you know exactly what the Lord wants you to do at the end.
- And don’t be surprised if from time to time you suddenly get a very strong direction from the Holy Spirit to want to start worshiping and praising the Lord.
- If you do, and let go of doing this with the Lord, you will really touch yourself because He will see that you are doing everything you can on your part to stay very close to Him and that you are fighting something very raw. emotions to even want to do this with Him in the first place.
Again, you will touch the heart of God if you can learn to adore and praise him in the most difficult and worst moments of your life. This is very powerful stuff!
Engaging the power of praise in spiritual warfare!
How can we use the power of praise in spiritual warfare! We understand from the Scriptures that every plan and purpose of God will always be resisted by the devil.
The Bible says:
- For a great and effective door has been opened to me, and there are many adversaries ( 1 Corinthians 16:9 ).
- Also from Deuteronomy 2:24, it is written: Get up, go on your way and cross the river Arnon; behold, I have given into your hand Sihon the Amorite, king of Heshbon, and his land; he begins to take possession of her. And contend with him in battle.
If we cannot contend, we will not be able to possess what belongs to us in the Kingdom and praise is one of the vital weapons to receive the delivery. Praise is not a platform for entertainment; it is a more effective spiritual weapon that brings God on stage to remove the barriers that would prevent us from receiving what belongs to us.
Furthermore, it is important to understand that praise is the only way to ensure God’s presence and when we do so, what gives way to Him gives way to us ( Psalm 22:3, 1114:1-7 ).
Furthermore, praise is what we do to ensure victory in any battle; by participating in praise, we transfer our battles to him ( 2 Chronicles 20:20-24 ). It is a weapon given by God in our hands, with which to humiliate the devil.
So how can we use praise in spiritual warfare?
Let’s see some key points on how to use the power of praise in spiritual warfare as an effective tool against the enemy:
White Praise War:
In the days of Jehoshaphat, it was the war of praise to the white that brought them the great victory over the children of Ammon, Moab, and Mount Seir who came against them. The Bible records the following:
- And having consulted with the people, he appointed singers for the Lord, who would praise the beauty of holiness, when they went out in front of the army and said: Praise the Lord; because his mercy is eternal. And when they began to sing and praise, the Lord set ambushes against the children of Ammon, Moab, and Mount Seir, who had come against Judah; and they were wounded ( 2 Chronicles 20:21-22 ).
When God stretched out His hand, no man can stop it or turn it back; She sits on the circles of the earth, doing as she pleases. Therefore, anything that God has not planted, that is growing in his life, family, business, finances, children, etc., can be uprooted by participating in praise.
The scripture says the following about the dance in praise in spiritual warfare:
- Praise his name in the dance; sing praises to him with tambourine and harp ( Psalm 149:3 ).
When we’ve prayed and still haven’t seen the answers (remember Daniel’s 21-day ordeal), we can invite him to intervene. To invite him, simply praise him in the dance and make a joyful noise to the Lord in praise.
It is also written :
- And David danced before the Lord with all his might, and David was girded with a linen ephod ( 2 Samuel 6:14 ).
When we dedicate ourselves to praise, God becomes our dangerous defense. David never lost a battle, never suffered any injury, and never lacked direction; he was a permanent flyer.
In short, if we don’t want to keep fighting, we must turn our battles over to God and to do that, we need His presence, but His presence can only be ensured on the platform of praise.
We can be trusting God for a marital breakthrough, a job, a promotion, a financial breakthrough, etc., secure God’s presence, and then He will level all the barricades against giving up our desires. Therefore, let our praise to God well up in us like a fountain and we will find him in action.
When God takes charge of our battle, his terrible acts are manifested, his name is glorified, and we have a flawless triumph. However, before God can step on the scene and take over your battle, you must be born again. If not, this is an opportunity to do so. Just say the following sentence:
- Lord Jesus, I come to you today. I am a sinner. Forgive me my sins. Cleanse me with Your precious Blood. Today I accept you as my personal Lord and Savior. Thank you Jesus for saving me!
As we said at the beginning of this article, the subject of praise in spiritual warfare, the Lord can also use you in personal trials and even in freeing people from demons.
God not only loves to be adored and praised right in the middle of a church service, but he also loves to be adored and praised in the most difficult moments of your life.
Since our God is still a God of great miracles, many times, going to worship and praise with Him could completely turn the tide for you in your own personal trial, and suddenly the miracle or breakthrough you are looking for will come. soon after you have finished worshiping and praising him.
So if you didn’t know that worship and praise can also be done with the Lord right in the middle of a personal trial, or right in the middle of a real deliverance with demons, it would be our very strong recommendation that you also add this in your own walk. personal with the Lord.
The above verses alone, when you really meditate, will show you how powerful he really is to the Lord if you can learn to worship and praise him from your spirit. We hope we have helped you with this information. God bless you