What he transmits here is that great sadness that the people of Israel were experiencing, after Jerusalem had been destroyed and they were in exile.
- Proverbs 3:1-22 meaning and explanation
- Faith without works is dead meaning with full explanation
- you have not because you ask not Meaning KJV
He told us that when the thorn of a rose pricks our finger, the first thing we say is usually: “Why did God put thorns on roses?” when what we should say is: “Thank you Father for having put roses on thorns.”
- Jesus Is The Great Physician Meaning with Bible Verses
- God the Father the son and the holy spirit meaning and bible verses
- 7 miracles of Jesus Christ in the bible
His Mercies Are New Every Morning, this reminds us of God’s powerful promise in His word that offers peace to our hearts in hard seasons. It was written for His people when times were very difficult.
It gives us great hope in the battles we face today, like rays of light breaking through the darkest night.
For just as sure as the sun comes up every morning, we can be confident that His mercies never end. They are never based on how good we are, but only on His steadfast character. His compassion towards us is fresh every morning, and each day is a gift straight from His hand. We can trust His heart for us.