By his stripes we are healed meaning and full explanation, Here’s a detailed explanation of Isaiah 53:5 that says by his stripes we are healed.
Isaiah 53:5 bible verses
But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him, and with his stripes we are healed.
by his stripes we are healed meaning and explanation (Isaiah 53:5) Scripture tells us that by His stripes, we are healed.
That means Jesus has paid the price for us on the cross of Calvary. Now, there were many stripes on Him, the result of being lashed and scourged by soldiers. Every stripe on His Body represents a category of disease or affliction, and the sum total of all the stripes represents different sicknesses, diseases, and afflictions. Because of this, you are not a sick person trying to get healed; you are the person Jesus had already healed that the devil is trying to make sick.
There is nothing new God is about to do concerning your healing; He has done it already.
You are not a sick person trying to get healed; you are the person Jesus had already healed that the devil is trying to make sick.
Know this now, the knowledge of truth is key to deliverance. Truth facilitates freedom. That is why it is important to know the truth about any venture that you undertake in life.
There is nothing that sets free like the truth.
It is true that there are people who got healed and after a while, began to feel some symptoms again. This is because such people have not really grasped the truth about their healing.
Jesus has paid the price with his blood, therefore, you’re not permitted to be sick.
- 20 scriptures to know about the blood of Jesus
- 7 miracles of Jesus Christ in the bible
- 35 effective bible verses about healing
How To Receive Healing from Jesus
Now that you’ve known the truth that you’re not permitted to be sick
Here are the steps to receive your healing from God.
1. Through the act of thanksgiving. Always thank God for your healing (Proverbs 17:22).
You commit God to his word when you thank him. Thank him for that healing you want.
2. Through positive actions. If you want to experience the reality of your healing, do what healed people do (Luke 17:14).
3. Make positive declarations. Let the weak say I am strong (Joel 3:10). Do not dignify the infirmity with attention. Declare sound health over your body.
4. Ensure you are saved. Your healing is guaranteed if your salvation is confirmed. The Saviour is the same as the Healer and the Deliverer (Psalm 103:1-5).
Jesus heals and he’s still Healing today, believe the truth of God’s Word about your healing and indeed, he will confirm that By His stripes, you are healed.