Check out the collections of Friday Morning Prayer for today
Friday is the first day of the weekend, the last day of work, and the first day of rest. So pray to God the Father with a powerful prayer to give thanks for all the blessings received during the week.
Short Prayer to Begin on Friday
Just because it’s the last day of the workweek, it doesn’t mean you should stop praying. This short sentence is great for Fridays.
Dear God, this morning I thank you for a new dawn, for a new beginning, for new opportunities, and for the blessings with which you fill my existence.
Lord in this new day I want to give you my whole life in this little prayer. I want to give you my heart so that you can mold it as you want.
Give him a healthy, strong heart and capable of overcoming sadness and fear. and insecurities.
May my heart be strong able to find in you that holy strength that I need so much sir
I ask you, my father, amen
Friday Morning Prayer to Pray
Father and my Lord, when I wake up this morning I thank you for granting me a new day to conclude a week of work.
Infinite thanks I give you for your blessings that you pour on me, for your constant presence within my heart that tells me how to do things better every day
Thank you for transmitting me the strength, strength, and energy to do my daily tasks, thank you for forgiving my sins and reaching out to me in difficult times
Today Friday at the end of my work I will rest from my work I thank you, father, for providing me with food, health, hope, joy, faith, and love.
Lord, all that I am, what I have I owe to you, you with your infinite goodness and mercy have transformed my life for the better, I am grateful for reaching out your hand and leading me along the path of good, light, and clarity.
Grateful For the beautiful family that you have given me, for the noble and good children that I have, for my brothers, for my friends, grace for giving me this day. Amen
Powerful Friday Prayer to Thank God for His Presence during the Week
Father, thank You for this Friday. Thank You for seeing us through another work week and bringing us to the weekend. Father, we pray that this weekend will be filled with rest, refreshment, and quiet time with You. Our lives can seem so overwhelming and confusing, but we know that You are there by our side always.
Lord, thank You for guiding our path. We know that You are doing 10,000 things in our lives, even if we are only aware of a few of them. Lord, help us recognize Your Spirit. Bring us deeper into a knowledge of You, so that even in times of adversity, we can rest in the knowledge that You are with us.
Holy Spirit, please wash us with Your love. We repent of our sins, and we pray for help to do better in time. We rejoice that You are forgiving and full of such a grace that ushers us forth into freedom. Our times and our days rest in Your hands, and we know that even in anguish, You have a plan for our benefit and the glorification of the kingdom. Help us to trust You in such times and be filled with overwhelming peace.
Thank You, Lord, for this beautiful day. May we increase in You, may we come into an abundance of Your love.
In Jesus’ name, Amen.
- 8 Thursday Prayer with bible verses and quote
- 8 Powerful Prayers to Start the Week
- Powerful Daily Prayers for pregnant women
The Importance of Daily Prayer
Praying daily is like eating daily: it sustains a healthy life. A deeper, intimate connection with the Creator of the world will center us in a world full of distraction.
God desires to hear from you and to speak to you. It does not need to be overly formal or full of articulate words; only honest and sincere. The Holy Spirit can even translate sighs as prayers to the Father! Carving time out daily to just simply be still will make a remarkable change in your life.
7 Encouraging Scriptures for your Friday:
1. Romans 8:28
“And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.”
3. Philippians 4:7
“Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.”
5. John 14:26
“But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things and bring to your remembrance all that I have said to you.”
6. Jeremiah 29:11
“For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.”
7. John 10:27
“My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me.”
6 Powerful Quotes to Bless Your Friday
1. “God is always doing 10,000 things in your life, and you may be aware of three of them.” -John Piper
2. “But the more you choose to live above your feelings, to trust God instead of what you may feel like doing, the stronger your faith becomes. It’s not about being perfect. We will always be on a journey of growing closer to God.” –Tim Tebow
3. “You don’t have to be good to be Jesus’s friend. You just have to be honest.” –Judah Smith
4. “God does not waste an ounce of our pain or a drop of our tears; suffering doesn’t come our way for no reason, and He seems efficient at using what we endure to mold character. If we are malleable, He takes our bumps and bruises and shapes them into something beautiful.” -Frank E. Peretti
5. “Each life is made up of mistakes and learning, waiting and growing, practicing patience and being persistent.” –Billy Graham
6. “Think of what you are, you Christians. You are God’s children; you are joint-heirs with Christ. The ‘many mansions’ are for you; the palms and harps of the glorified are for you. You have a share in all that Christ has and is and shall be.” -Charles Spurgeon
May your Friday be filled with His Holy Spirit to comfort, encourage, and bless you. His eye is on even the tiniest of birds, and His eye is on you too. You are loved, seen, and known beyond comprehension.