Are you looking for words of encouragement? In order to inspire and elevate your spirits, we have put together the best collection of encouraging words for women, which includes affirming quotes, sayings, captions, status, messages, and positive affirmations (including images and pictures).
A lady or girl may be going through several difficult stages while grieving. a woman’s spirit can be entirely destroyed by loss, heartache, divorce, cancer, depression, and many other factors.
These motivating phrases will provide you with the support you require and inspire you to recover, gather all of your strength, and reclaim your power.
Don’t forget to read our compilation of quotes about strong women, which is dedicated to all the women in the world who have the courage and determination to pursue their dreams.
Powerful words of encouragement for a woman
Here is a collection of words of encouragement to woman
- Start calling yourself healed, happy, whole, blessed, and prosperous!
- If you don’t have any shadows you’re not in the light.
- Beautiful girl, you were born to do great things so believe in yourself.
- Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage.
- Power is not given to you. You have to take it.
- The most beautiful thing you can wear is confidence.
- If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun.
- Yet I am always with you; you hold me by my right hand.
- You are more powerful than you know; you are beautiful just as you are.
- You owe yourself the love you so freely give to other people.
- The most effective way to do it is to do it.
- If you’re feeling helpless, help someone.
- I never dreamed about success. I worked for it.
- Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement.
- Everything will be okay in the end. If it’s not okay, it’s not the end!
- Be a girl with a mind, a woman with attitude, and a lady with class.
- Some of the best evidence of our faith will be our kindness.
- Don’t be the girl who fell. Be the girl who got back up.
- And the trouble is, if you don’t risk anything, you risk more.
- Failure is a moment, it isn’t the end. Get up, dust yourself off, and try again.
- I know for sure that what we dwell on is what we become.
- Do you want to meet the love of your life? Look in the mirror.
- Cheer up, and keep your spirits high, things are bound to get better
- I’m not afraid of storms, for I’m learning to sail my ship.
- We can do no great things, only small things with great love.
- No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
- I don’t think of all the misery but of the beauty that still remains.
- Power to me is the ability to make a change in a positive way.
- How beautiful you are, my darling! Oh, how beautiful!
- The question isn’t who’s going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me.
- I don’t care what you think about me. I don’t think about you at all.
- Not knowing you can’t do something, is sometimes all it takes to do it.
- You have what it takes to be a victorious, independent, fearless woman.
- Yes, I’m a feminist, because I see all women as smart, gifted, and tough.
- Success is getting what you want, happiness is wanting what you get.
- Don’t be afraid to speak up for yourself. Keep fighting for your dreams!
- Keep your sunny side up, keep yourself beautiful, and indulge yourself.
- She is clothed with strength and dignity; she can laugh at the days to come.-
- You are more powerful than you know; you are beautiful just as you are.
- Doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment.
- Potential can never be “full;” it is never-ending and our possibilities are infinite.
- A successful woman is one who can build a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at her.
- The woman who does not require validation from anyone is the most feared individual on the planet.
- The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any
- No matter what kind of relationship it is, listening with an open mind and heart is powerful.
- Anyone can hide. Facing up to things, and working through them, that’s what makes you strong.
- I think the best way to have confidence is not to allow everyone else’s insecurities to be your own.
- Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else
- Go ahead tell me that I’m not good enough tell me I can’t do it because I will show you over & over that I can!
- “You may not yet have even met this person who’s going to explode your heart with love & fill your life with laughter. Don’t give up on love.”
- A real woman will always try to avoid drama because she knows her time is precious and she simply doesn’t want to waste it on things that are not important in her life.
- Never apologize for being sensitive or emotional. Let this be a sign that you’ve got a big heart and aren’t afraid to let others see it. Showing your emotions is a sign of strength
- She speaks with wisdom, and faithful instruction is on her tongue. She watches over the affairs of her household and does not eat the bread of idleness.”- Proverbs 31: 26-27
- You learn something out of everything, and you come to realize more than ever that we’re all here for a certain space of time, and, and then it’s going to be over, and you better make this count.
- “Sadly, if we are not confident about our choices, we can easily let other peoples’ comments make us feel guilty and ruin the joy we need to experience in life through doing the little things that mean a lot to us.”- Joyce Meyer
- “So what’s the antidote for loneliness? It’s getting out of self. You’ve heard the phrase “Spread the love?” Well, that’s what you have to do, girl! You’ve got to get busy. Love those who are available to be loved right now!” – Michelle McKinney Hammond
- “Your beauty should not come from outward adornments, such as elaborate hairstyles and the wearing of gold jewelry or fine clothes. Rather, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God’s sight.”- 1 Peter 3:3-4
- I can’t think of any better representation of beauty than someone who is unafraid to be herself
- It takes a great deal of courage to stand up to your enemies, but even more to stand up to your friends.”
- No matter what you look like or think you look like you’re special and loved and perfect just the way you are
- Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.
- Follow your dreams, remember you can achieve All that you dream, whatever your mind can conceive
- “It took me quite a long time to develop a voice, and now that I have it, I am not going to be silent.”
Motivational Words of encouragement for Adults
- I love how you love on the forgotten and care for the afflicted.
- I am so proud of the woman you’ve become.
- You are loved more than you can fathom.
- It’s not neat and tidy. Being alive can feel messy, but mindfulness will help you become more aware of all these different dimensions in each moment.
- Listen to your intuition about what is right for you. Each of us has to find our own way in honoring our needs.
- Be careful of expectations that you set for others, but more importantly, be careful of the ones you set for yourself.
- We’re all supposed to be different. I want so badly to encourage everyone to say, “Who am I and how do I want to live my life?
- Thank you for being a loving mother and friend to me!
- Your ability to make the ordinary beautiful is a true gift!
- You are loved more than you can fathom.
- You are powerful, beautiful, brilliant, and brave.”
- We are who we are, and it is more than enough.
- I may not be perfect, but parts of me are pretty awesome.
- Look at life from unexpected angles today.
- You never give up even when the way before you is uncertain.
- You are important and valued.
- Thank you for being a friend to me.
- You are chosen and wanted.
- You are not alone even when you feel lonely.
- No matter what happens, or how bad it seems today, life does go on, and it will be better tomorrow.
- Forget about the fast lane. If you really want to fly, just harness your power to your passion”
- The power you have is to be the best version of yourself you can be, so you can create a better world.
- Learn from the mistakes of others, you can’t live long enough to make them all yourself
- I admire how strong you are!
- You are fearfully and wonderfully made in the image of God.
- I admire your never-ending selfless love for your children and grandchildren.
- Take heart when you are discouraged and remember our God will defend you!
- You are important to God’s plan no matter your relationship status.
- You are a fighter and you never give up.
- “A woman is the full circle. Within her is the power to create, nurture and transform.
- If you want something said, ask a man; if you want something done, ask a woman.
- “God didn’t have time to make a nobody, only a somebody. I believe that each of us has God-given talents within us waiting to be brought to fruition.”- Mary Kay Ash
- “I believe that as women, it is time to show love towards our fellow sisters, and to encourage and build up one another and not tear each other down
- I admire your tenacity and courage!
- Your beauty and personality is unique!
- You are a great wife to your husband
Bible Verses to Inspire Women
Use these bible words of encouragement to inspire every woman out there.
“She is clothed with strength and dignity; she can laugh at the days to come.”
1 Corinthians 13: 6-7
“Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hope, always perseveres.”
“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows. He chose to give us birth through the word of truth, that we might be a kind of first fruits of all he created.”
Song of Solomon 1:15
“How beautiful you are, my darling! Oh, how beautiful!”
“The hearts of the wise make their mouths prudent, and their lips promote instruction. Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones.”
“Yet I am always with you; you hold me by my right hand.”
Proverbs 31: 26-27
“She speaks with wisdom, and faithful instruction is on her tongue. She watches over the affairs of her household and does not eat the bread of idleness.”
“Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.”
1 Peter 3:3-4
“Your beauty should not come from outward adornments, such as elaborate hairstyles and the wearing of gold jewelry or fine clothes. Rather, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God’s sight.”
“Do everything without grumbling or arguing, so that you may become blameless and pure, “children of God without fault in a warped and crooked generation.” Then you will shine among them like stars in the sky as you hold firmly to the word of life.”
13 Encouraging bible verses about life to Inspire you
45 Bible Verse For Encouragement
13 Short Bible verses about hope in hard times
10 Encouraging Quotes for Women
1. “So what’s the antidote for loneliness? It’s getting out of self. You’ve heard the phrase “Spread the love?” Well, that’s what you have to do, girl! You’ve got to get busy. Love those who are available to be loved right now!” – Michelle McKinney Hammond
2. “Satan usually deceives people into thinking that the source of their misery or trouble is something other than what it really is. He wants them to think they are unhappy due to what is going on around them (their circumstances), but the misery is actually due to what is going on inside them (their thoughts). – Joyce Meyer
3. “What we see will violate what we know unless what we know dictates what we see.” – Lysa TerKeurst
4. “I want to show you that God doesn’t expect you to be happy about what has been torn from your hands—whether it’s a marriage, your health, a job, or someone you love—but if you are willing to trust him, he can turn trash into triumph.” – Levi Lusko
5. “Sometimes I think that our greatest challenge as followers of God is not having too little information but too much. The Bible makes it clear that God wants us to be able to recognize his voice.” – Margaret Feinberg
6. “I don’t always get God’s truth exactly right, and sometimes I’m way off, but I do believe a great part of doing life differently is nourished at the well of having built my foundation on solid doctrinal truth. Apart from that, there is too much emotional pain in life for me to keep going, too much remorse to pick up the pieces, too difficult a path ahead to keep trucking down the road.” – Luci Swindoll
7. “But true love—the kind of love God has for us—renounces selfishness and seeks, instead, to do what’s best for the other person. This can happen as we put ourselves into Christ’s hands and ask Him to be the center of our lives—and our marriages. The Bible says, “Love is patient, love is kind. … It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs”(1 Corinthians 13:4-5).” – Billy Graham
8. “God is perfect (we are not). He sees the big picture (we do not). He knows everything (we do not). So I choose to believe in this – that I am who I am on purpose, that the One who made me has a purpose and has unconditional love for me and those in my life.” –Annie Downs
10. “Some of the best evidence of our faith will be our kindness.” – Bob Goff