Are you looking for a source of strength and comfort during difficult times? Then look no further than the powerful healing scriptures of Dodie Osteen. In her book, “Healed of Cancer,” Dodie reveals how the power of God’s Word transformed her life and healed her of cancer.
In this article, we will explore 40 of Dodie’s most powerful healing scriptures that can help provide you with strength and comfort in your time of need. Discover how you too can experience the power of God’s Word to heal and restore your body, mind, and spirit!
Dodie Osteen Bio (Who was Dodie Osteen?)
Dodie Osteen is an American author and televangelist, who has been preaching since the age of eighteen. She began her career as a minister in Houston, Texas, before moving to Lakewood Church, where she became the lead pastor in 2009.
Osteen’s sermons focus on faith, hope, and healing. One of the main tenets of her ministry is that prayer can have a positive impact on people’s lives. As such, she has written a number of scriptures focusing on healing and peace.
One of Osteen’s most popular scriptures is “Healing Scriptures for Better Days.” This scripture focuses on the power of prayer to help people overcome difficult times. In particular, it encourages people to pray for forgiveness, healing, and peace.
Healing scriptures of Dodie osteen
Praise the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits – who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases. Psalm 103:2-3
And said, If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of the Lord thy God, and wilt do that which is right in his sight, and wilt give ear to his commandments, and keep all his statutes, I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I am the Lord that healeth thee.
For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.
Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.
And ye shall serve the Lord your God, and he shall bless thy bread, and thy water; and I will take sickness away from the midst of thee.
And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.
And the Lord will take away from thee all sickness, and will put none of the evil diseases of Egypt, which thou knowest, upon thee; but will lay them upon all them that hate thee.
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly
Deuteronomy 28:1-14, 61
And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the Lord thy God, to observe and to do all his commandments which I command thee this day, that the Lord thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth: Continue Reading.
(As it is written, I have made thee a father of many nations,) before him whom he believed, even God, who quickeneth the dead, and calleth those things which be not as though they were..Continue Reading.
call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live: That thou mayest love the Lord thy God, and that thou mayest obey his voice, and that thou mayest cleave unto him: for he is thy life, and the length of thy days: that thou mayest dwell in the land which the Lord sware unto thy fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, to give them
But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.
I Kings 8:56
Blessed be the Lord, that hath given rest unto his people Israel, according to all that he promised: there hath not failed one word of all his good promise, which he promised by the hand of Moses his servant.
2 Corinthians 10:4-5
(For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;) Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;
With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.
Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree: That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.
Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases;
Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.
Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. Read More.
He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions.
For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.
I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the Lord.
Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
My son, attend to my words; incline thine ear unto my sayings.
Let them not depart from thine eyes; keep them in the midst of thine heart.
For they are life unto those that find them, and health to all their flesh.
Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.
II Timothy 1:7
For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.
Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;)
Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted. But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.
Cast not away therefore your confidence, which hath great recompence of reward.
Then said the Lord unto me, Thou hast well seen: for I will hasten my word to perform it.
Through faith also Sara herself received strength to conceive seed, and was delivered of a child when she was past age, because she judged him faithful who had promised.
For I will restore health unto thee, and I will heal thee of thy wounds, saith the Lord; because they called thee an Outcast, saying, This is Zion, whom no man seeketh after.
Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.
Beat your plowshares into swords and your pruninghooks into spears: let the weak say, I am strong.
Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord: And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.
What do ye imagine against the Lord? he will make an utter end: affliction shall not rise up the second time.
I Peter 2:24
Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.
And, behold, there came a leper and worshipped him, saying, Lord, if thou wilt, thou canst make me clean. And Jesus put forth his hand, and touched him, saying, I will; be thou clean. And immediately his leprosy was cleansed.
I John 3:21-22
Beloved, if our heart condemn us not, then have we confidence toward God. And whatsoever we ask, we receive of him, because we keep his commandments, and do those things that are pleasing in his sight.
That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias the prophet, saying, Himself took our infirmities, and bare our sicknesses.
III John 2
Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.
Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven. Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.
And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.
Jesus answered and said unto them, Verily I say unto you, If ye have faith, and doubt not, ye shall not only do this which is done to the fig tree, but also if ye shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; it shall be done.
Dodie osteen healing scriptures pdf
Download the pdf file of Dodie osteen healing scriptures here
NKJV Version of Dodie osteen healing scriptures
1. The Word of God will save your life. My son, give attention to my words; Incline your ear to my sayings. Do not let them depart from your eyes; Keep them in the midst of your heart. For they are life to those who find them, And health to all their flesh. (Prov 4:20-22 NKJV)
2. God’s Word will not fail. Not a word failed of any good thing which the LORD had spoken to the house of Israel. All came to pass. (Josh 21:45 NKJV)
3. God’s will — healing– is working in you. for it is God who works in you both to will and to do for His good pleasure. (Phil 2:13 NKJV)
4. The Spirit of Life is making your body alive. But if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, He who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit who dwells in you.(Rom 8:11 NKJV)
5. God is for you. For all the promises of God in Him are Yes, and in Him Amen, to the glory of God through us. (2 Cor 1:20 NKJV)
6. It is God’s will for you to be healed. And behold, a leper came and worshipped Him, saying, “Lord, if You are willing, You can make me clean. Then Jesus put out His hand and touched him, saying, “I am willing; be cleansed.” Immediately his leprosy was cleansed. (Mat 8:2-3 NKJV)
7. Obey God’s Word and be healed. and said, “If you diligently heed the voice of the LORD your God and do what is right in His sight, give ear to His commandments and keep all His statutes, I will put none of the diseases on you which I have brought on the Egyptians. For I am the LORD who heals you.” (Exo 15:26 NKJV)
8. Serve the Lord and healing will be yours. “So you shall serve the LORD your God, and He will bless your bread and your water. And I will take sickness away from the midst of you. (Exo 23:25 NKJV)
9. God takes all sickness away from you. “And the LORD will take away from you all sickness, and will afflict you with none of the terrible diseases of Egypt which you have known, but will lay them on all those who hate you. (Deu 7:15 NKJV)
10. Obey all God’s commandments and receive all His blessings. Bring all the tithes into the storehouse, That there may be food in My house, And try Me now in this,” Says the LORD of hosts, “If I will not open for you the windows of heaven And pour out for you such blessing That there will not be room enough to receive it. (Mal 3:10 NKJV)
11. One of God’s benefits is healing. Bless the LORD, O my soul; And all that is within me, bless His holy name. Bless the LORD, O my soul, And forget not all His benefits: Who forgives all your iniquities, Who heals all your diseases, Who redeems your life from destruction, Who crowns you with lovingkindness and tender mercies, Who satisfies your mouth with good things, So that your youth is renewed like the eagle’s. (Psa 103:1-5 NKJV)
12. God’s Word is healing. He sent His word and healed them, And delivered them from their destructions. (Psa 107:20 NKJV)
13. God wants you to live. I shall not die, but live, And declare the works of the LORD. (Psa 118:17 NKJV)
14. Choose to live. Be a fighter! “I call heaven and earth as witnesses today against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing; therefore choose life, that both you and your descendants may live; (Deu 30:19 NKJV)
15. You will live a long life. With long life I will satisfy him, And show him My salvation.” (Psa 91:16 NKJV)
16. Jesus bore your sins AND your sicknesses. But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed. (Isa 53:5 NKJV)
17. God will restore your health. For I will restore health to you And heal you of your wounds,’ says the LORD, ‘Because they called you an outcast saying: “This is Zion; No one seeks her.”‘ (Jer 30:17 NKJV)
18. You can take authority over the sickness in your body. “Assuredly, I say to you, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven. (Mat 18:18 NKJV)
19. Agree with someone for your healing “Again I say to you that if two of you agree on earth concerning anything that they ask, it will be done for them by My Father in heaven. (Mat 18:19 NKJV)
20. What you say will make a difference. So Jesus answered and said to them, “Have faith in God. “For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be removed and be cast into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will be done, he will have whatever he says. (Mark 11:22-23 NKJV)
21. Believe, and you will receive. “Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them. (Mark 11:24 NKJV)
22. Plead your case to God. even I, am He who blots out your transgressions for My own sake; And I will not remember your sins. Put Me in remembrance; Let us contend together; State your case, that you may be acquitted. (Isa 43:25-26 NKJV)
23. Have someone lay hands on you for healing. “And these signs will follow those who believe: In My name they will cast out demons; they will speak with new tongues; “they will take up serpents; and if they drink anything deadly, it will by no means hurt them; they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover.” (Mark 16:17-18 NKJV)
24. Worship God. “Now we know that God does not hear sinners; but if anyone is a worshiper of God and does His will, He hears him. (John 9:31 NKJV)
25. The devil wants to kill you; God wants to heal you. “The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly. (John 10:10 NKJV)
26. You are redeemed from the curse. Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law, having become a curse for us (for it is written, “Cursed is everyone who hangs on a tree”), that the blessing of Abraham might come upon the Gentiles in Christ Jesus, that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith. (Gal 3:13-14 NKJV)
27. You will not waiver in your faith. Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for He who promised is faithful. (Heb 10:23 NKJV)
28. You can have confidence in God and His Word. Therefore do not cast away your confidence, which has great reward. (Heb 10:35 NKJV)
29. You can find strength in God and His Word “…. Let the weak say, ‘I am strong.’” (Joel 3:10 NKJV)
30. Jesus Christ has never changed. What He did in the Bible, He will do for you today. Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever. (Heb 13:8 NKJV)
31. God’s highest wish is for you to be well. Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth. (3 John 1:2 KJV)
32. Be anointed with oil by a Christian who believes in healing. Is anyone among you sick? Let him call for the elders of the church, and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord. And the prayer of faith will save the sick, and the Lord will raise him up. And if he has committed sins, he will be forgiven. (James 5:14-15 NKJV)
33. Jesus has already paid the price for your healing. who Himself bore our sins in His own body on the tree, that we, having died to sins, might live for righteousness; by whose stripes you were healed. (1 Pet 2:24 NKJV)
34. Be confident in your prayers. Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. And if we know that He hears us, whatever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we have asked of Him. (1 John 5:14-15 NKJV)
35. God answers the prayers of those that keep His commandments. Beloved, if our heart does not condemn us, we have confidence toward God. And whatever we ask we receive from Him, because we keep His commandments and do those things that are pleasing in His sight. (1 John 3:21-22 NKJV)
36. Fear is not of God. Rebuke it! For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind. (2 Tim 1:7 NKJV)
37. Cast down those thoughts and imaginations that don’t line up with the Word of God. For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds, casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ, (2 Cor 10:4-5 NKJV)
38. Be strong in the Lord’s power. Put on His armor to fight for healing. Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.
Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. Stand therefore, having girded your waist with truth, having put on the breastplate of righteousness, and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace; above all, taking the shield of faith with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one. And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God; (Eph 6:10-17 NKJV)
39. Give testimony of your healing. “And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, and they did not love their lives to the death. (Rev 12:11 NKJV)
40. Your sickness will leave and not come back again. What do you conspire against the LORD? He will make an utter end of it. Affliction will not rise up a second time. (Nahum 1:9 NKJV)
How Dodie Osteen Prays for Better Days
Dodie Osteen is a popular Christian author, televangelist, and founder of the Lakewood Church in Houston, Texas. Osteen’s books have sold over seventy million copies and she has been honored with several awards, including the prestigious Kennedy Center Honors.
Osteen’s ministry focuses on prayer and positive thinking, and she actively promotes her beliefs through her blog, social media accounts and speaking engagements. In an interview with Oprah Winfrey, Osteen talked about how she uses scripture to help her through difficult times.
“When I’m going through a tough time or something really hard comes my way, I’ll pull out a verse from Corinthians or from some other book of the Bible,” she said. “I’ll just start reading it out loud to myself, and I’ll start praying for understanding and guidance.”
Osteen also credits her faith with helping her get through personal tragedies. After her husband died in 2005, Osteen said that she found comfort in Psalm 23:4: ” Though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.”
In 2012, after Hurricane Sandy hit the East Coast of the United States, Osteen tweeted a picture of herself and her children praying for the storm’s victims.
“Please keep our fellow New Yorkers in your thoughts and prayers as they struggle to rebuild their lives,” she wrote. “Thank you for your continued love and support.”
Osteen’s prayers and positive thinking have helped her build a large and loyal following, and she is frequently quoted by news outlets as an inspiration to others. Her ministry has also received support from figures including Bill Clinton and Beyoncé.