A selection of quizzes with difficult bible questions on various topics from the Bible. Each question has three different answer options but only one is correct. Use these good questions to play Bible games in youth society programs.
60 difficult bible questions for young people
Here you will find 60 Bible questions with a high level of difficulty. Each question offers 3 response options. The quiz covers topics from both the Old and New Testaments.
You can use these questions to do a biblical game with some friends or for your personal learning about the Word of God.
1. Which woman was the judge and leader of Israel according to the Bible?
2. Who was ruling Judah when Nebuchadnezzar besieged Jerusalem?
3. Whom did Paul call “our fellow warrior”?
4. What hurt Paul’s soul during his trip to Athens?
a) The promiscuity of the Greek people.
b) The number of idols in the city.
c) The lack of synagogues.
5. Which disciples asked Jesus if they could call down fire from heaven?
a) John and James
b) Peter and John
c) James and Peter
6. What was the name of the king of Israel who sacrificed his son in the fire?
7. What was the name of Leah’s only daughter?
8. To which tribe did Saul belong?
9. What were the names of the nominees to replace Judas Iscariot?
a) Joseph (Barsabas) and Matthias.
b) Pablo and Matías.
c) Pablo and José (Barsabás).
10. Whom did the Apostle Paul call “the dear physician”?
11. Who had hair that weighed more than 2 kilos?
12. What was Daniel’s Babylonian name?
13. How many chapters does the Book of Nahum have?
14. To what place was Paul taken when he was in Athens to speak about Jesus Christ?
15. What was the name that Jacob gave to the place where he dreamed of God?
16. How old was Caleb when he asked Joshua for Hebron?
a) 40 years
b) 85 years
c) 120 years
17. Which contains more books: the Old Testament or the New Testament?
a) Old Testament
b) New Testament
c) They have the same number of books
18. What was the name of the supposed prophetess who caused the Thyatira church to fall into sexual immorality and idolatry?
19. What is the longest verse in the Bible?
a) Esther 8:9
b) Psalms 119:43
c) Isaiah 24:2
20. What were the names of the 7 churches that received the letters in the book of Revelation?
a) Ephesus, Philippi, Pergamos, Thyatira, Crete, Philadelphia, and Laodicea.
b) Ephesus, Smyrna, Pergamos, Thyatira, Sardis, Philadelphia, and Laodicea.
c) Ephesus, Macedonia, Pergamos, Philippi, Thessalonica, Philadelphia, and Laodicea.
21. How was Sisera when he died?
22. Who were some of those who joined Paul after hearing his speech in Athens?
a) Nicodemus and his family
b) Dionysus and Damaris
c) Archimedes and James
23. Death mounted on a yellow horse appeared at the opening of the ____ seal of the Apocalypse.
a) 1st stamp
b) 7th seal
c) 4th seal
24. Which book of the Bible ends with a question mark?
25. Whose life did God prolong for 15 more years after he prayed?
26. What did Pharaoh give Joseph when he made him governor?
a) A good dinner
b) The official ring
c) Twelve horses
27. What was the name of Saul’s father?
b) Quis / Cis
28. How many disciples did Jesus send out two by two to prepare the places where he intended to go?
a) 7 disciples
b) 72 disciples
c) 12 disciples
29. How many verses does Psalm 119 have?
a) 176 verses.
b) 200 verses.
c) 100 verses.
30. In exchange for how many coins did Judas give Jesus?
a) 30 gold coins
b) 30 silver coins
c) 100 pence
31. What are the books of the Bible in which we do not find the word “God”?
a) Esther and Song
b) Haggai and Amos
c) Hosea and Ecclesiastes
32. What happened when the Lamb broke the seventh seal?
a) The devil was imprisoned for 2000 years.
b) A sign that caught believers in Christ.
c) Silence in heaven for about half an hour.
33. During the reign of which kings did Hosea prophesy?
a) Saul, David, and Solomon.
b) Josiah, Jehoahaz, Ahaziah, and Jotham.
c) Uzziah, Jotham, Ahaz, Hezekiah, and Jeroboam.
34. How many more years did Noah live after the flood?
a) 350 years
b) 100 years
c) 7 days
35. Who was a wealthy man and tax collector?
36. Which of these books has more than one chapter?
37. What were the characteristics of the beast that came up from the earth in the book of Revelation?
a) Two horns like a lamb, but he spoke like a dragon.
b) Ten horns with crowns and seven heads.
c) Seven horns, seven heads, and fire came out of his tongue.
38. Whom did the crowd of Lystra call by the names of Zeus and Hermes?
a) Peter and John
b) Barnabas and Paul
c) Jesus and Paul
39. Who ruled by being king and priest at the same time?
40. What is the shortest book in the Bible?
b) 2 John
c) 3 John
41. During the reign of which king was Zephaniah a prophet?
a) Reign of Josiah.
b) Reign of Ahab.
c) Reign of Ahaz.
42. Who was the woman who first welcomed her enemy and then killed him?
43. How many iron chariots did Jabin have?
44. Who did Jesus nickname “Boanerges” which means Sons of Thunder?
a) John and Peter
b) John and James
c) Peter and James
45. In John’s prophetic vision, how many were the horsemen of the Apocalypse?
46. The Book of Acts of the Apostles is classified as…
a) a historical book.
b) a prophetic book.
c) a poetic book.
47. Who wrote the Epistle of Jude?
a) Judas, brother of James
b) Judas Iscariot
c) John the evangelist
48. Which 2 men did the Apostle Paul say had shipwrecked in faith?
a) Jannes and Jambres
b) Silas and Barnabas
c) Hymenaeus and Alexander
49. Which of the following is not an apocryphal book?
a) Book of Enoch
b) Book of Haggai
c) Book of Tobias
50. The archangel Michael and the devil disputed over the body of…
51. Which of the disciples accompanied Jesus to his crucifixion?
52. How many years did Adam live?
a) 930 years
b) 1000 years
c) 500 years
53. Where did Paul go after his visit to Athens?
54. Which animal bit Paul on the hand?
55. During which day of creation did God create the sun, moon, and stars?
a) 1st day
b) 3rd day
c) 4th day
56. What elements made up the statue in Nebuchadnezzar’s dream?
a) all gold
b) Gold, silver, bronze, iron and clay
c) Gold, silver, bronze, iron and onyx.
57. Who was the people that received Paul eagerly and examined the Scriptures well to see if it was true?
a) The Thessalonians
b) The Bereans
c) The Athenians
58. Of the 12 disciples of Jesus, which were brothers? (2 pairs)
a) Simon (Peter) and Andrew, James (James) and John
b) James (James) and John, Thomas and Matthew
c) Simon (Peter) and Andrew, Thomas, and Matthew
59. What was the name of Job’s wife?
c) The Bible does not say
60. Who swore not to eat or drink until they managed to kill Paul?
a) A group of Jews
b) A group of Greeks
c) A group of Romans
1. Of whom did Jesus say, “Here is a true Israelite, in whom there is no falsehood”?
a) From Paul
b) Of Nathanael
c) From Peter
2. What did John the Baptist eat?
a) Rice and honey
b) Lamb and vegetables
c) Of lobsters and honey
3. Who was notified that he would be king while looking for his father’s donkeys?
4. According to the book of Revelation, how many bowls of God’s fury will be poured out on the earth?