One way to declare blessing, hope, and faith to family or friends is by sharing spiritual good morning quotes for those who need it so much today, it is surprising! and gives words of encouragement and hope.
If you want to greet someone special, today is the right time to send them some of these with Christian good morning quotes, you will be able to transmit the desired message and they will start their day on the right track.
8 Powerful spiritual good morning quotes
2 Thessalonians 3:16 – Now the Lord of peace himself give you peace always by all means. The Lord be with you all!
Sometimes, I just do not like mornings, and then on the other hand — some mornings are awesome! Guess it just stems from all the good days and bad days. Everyone has them!
Get the collections of spiritual good morning quotes below.
- Thank God every morning when you get up that you have something to do that day, which must be done, whether you like it or not. – James Russell Lowell
- Sunrise doesn’t last all morning, a cloudburst doesn’t last all day, seems my love is up and has left you with no warning. It’s not always going to be this grey. All things must pass, all things must pass away. – George Harrison
- Let’s start this morning with a clean heart. Don’t worry about yesterday or last night. Today is a new day to renew our minds this morning.
- We are all blessed again today with the gift of life. Thank God and let’s make something good today. Help others who need help. Think of others who are less fortunate.
- Everyone has highs and lows that they have to learn from, but every morning I start with a good head on my shoulders, saying to myself, “It’s going to be a good day!” – Lindsay Lohan
- When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive – to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love. – Marcus Aurelius
- Often it takes some calamity to make us live in the present. Then suddenly we wake up and see all the mistakes we have made. – Bill Watterson
- Two golden hours somewhere between sunrise and sunset. Both are set with 60 diamond minutes. No reward is offered. They are gone forever. – Horace Mann
40 Inspirational Good morning Messages and wishes
Spiritual Good Morning Quotes to Comfort Your Friends and Loved Ones in the Hospital
Nothing lifts a sick person’s spirit for the whole day more than waking up to a wonderful good morning message or text from their loved ones. Sending a sweet good morning message to your sick friend or loved ones in the hospital shortly after they wake up in the morning is a good way to let them know that someone is thinking about them every day. A thoughtful selection of words to greet a sick friend in the morning can make them be at their best throughout the day.
Are you struggling to find messages and sayings to write on a card or say to someone who is sick or hospitalized to wish them a happy new day and quick recovery? This article has an original collection of good morning wishes and sayings that are perfect for someone who is sick or just recovering from an illness.
- 30 Inspirational thank you for being your quotes
- 100 best God quotes you should know
- 60 Bible Verses about Prayer with powerful quotes
Below is 40 Good Morning Messages and Get Well Soon Wishes for a Friend and Loved One
- I just wanted you to know that I think of you often and I’m praying for you every morning during this difficult time. I wish you a full and speedy recovery.
- As I woke this morning, it reminds me of how special you are to me. I can’t wait to see you back on your feet soon.
- Good morning. Hopefully, this beautiful day will bring a great improvement to your health. May you feel better and back on your feet in no time!
- Good morning, mate! I’m so sorry to hear about your illness. I hope you were not tossing and turning all night. Get well soon!
- I’m praying that you will find strength as you woke up to see this beautiful day. We love you.
- I’m sending my support to you to brighten up your day. Nothing is as good as seeing you back on your feet soon. Good morning!
- As the sun rises above the horizon, my thoughts are with you and your family. My prayer is that God will give you the strength to overcome this illness. Have a beautiful and happy new day!
- Good morning! I’m praying for you to get well soon and enjoy more enjoyable aspects of life. You have always been a very good friend. I miss you so much.
- Good morning my dearest friend. This is just a reminder and an assurance that no matter what happens, you will always be my best friend.
- No matter how hard the situation is, you will always be my best friend. Do have a wonderful morning.
- I admire your courage and strength during this trying time. You have always been an inspiration to me. Please, never give up.
- With faith, nothing is impossible. I hope to see you hale and hearty again. You have always been a great inspiration to us. I wish you a full and speedy recovery, my dear friend.
- Good morning! What you are going through at the moment is never the end of life. I’m sure you will get over it soon. We love you.
- Good morning! I hope you are not in a grouchy mood this morning. Have a blissful day.
- Did you have a good night’s sleep? I just wanted to keep in touch with you and lift your spirit during this incredibly difficult time. A happy new day!
- Did you get some good rest? I just wanted to tell you that I had a dream last night and you were in it. Get well soon, dear!
- I hope you are not still sleepy. This is just a reminder note that you mean so much to me.
- Good morning to a very good friend of mine. You are always in my thoughts during this trying time. Don’t forget to let me know if you need anything. Here’s wishing you all the very best today.
- When I woke this morning, my first thought was you. Sending you well wishes to let you know that you are always in our prayers and thoughts during this time. You are an inspiration to us.
- I just wanted to let you know that you are not alone, and to show you how much I love and care about you. You’re going to beat this disease. You’re our joy and happiness. Love you, dear!
- Rise and shine in good spirits and all through the day. This message of encouragement is meant to put a smile back on your face. Never give up!
- My prayers and thoughts are with you during this incredibly difficult time. I keep praying for you that all may go well with you soon.
- I just wanted to let you know how much we all care about you during this tough time and that we wish to see you hale and hearty again. You have been a good mentor to us.
- I just wanted to let you know that we are wishing you the best in life and more years of good health and happiness. Please, stay positive in your thinking during this time.
- The first thing that came to my mind as I woke up this morning was you. I wish to see you back to your usual self soon. Think positive and have strong faith as you continue on your path to full recovery.
- I am sending you my warmest prayers with all the love in my heart to brighten up your day. I’m grateful to have you as my friend and eager to see you bounce back to your usual self in no time.
- I’m missing you so much. Please don’t forget to take your medications as prescribed for you. I wish you a speedy recovery.
- I hope this will brighten up your day, a basket full of love and happiness from someone so special to you.
- Dear, I wish you fast healing from your illness and sound health for the remaining years to come. Please, get well soon!
- I’m sending my support to a very good friend of mine for a full and speedy recovery. I hope to see you come out of this even stronger.
- Work in the office has been unusual since you were confined to your sickbed. I’m wishing you a full and swift recovery from your illness.
- Please, remain steadfast and remember to take your medications according to your physician’s prescription so you can get back on your feet soon. I wish you a speedy recovery.
- I hope to see you today hale and hearty. I know that you will come out of this even stronger.
- Work is so boring without you. I wish to see you bounce back to your normal self again. Get well soon!
- I just wanted to let you know that you are not alone during this difficult time. I wish you full and speedy healing.
- Sure, you will beat this illness and come back even stronger. Just have in mind that you are not left alone during this difficult time. Get well soon!
- As you wake up this morning, may you receive the strength you need to get through this illness! This short note represents love and how much I care about you. I hope to see you back on your feet soon. I’m missing you.
- Wishing you all the best with your recovery. And may you enjoy many more years of good health.
- Sending well wishes to you and hoping it will put a smile back on your lovely face. Get well soon!
- I just wanted to share the joy of this new day with my dear friend. No matter what life throws at you, please never give up.
- 25 Powerful Call to worship scriptures
- 25 powerful calls to worship prayers and declarations
- Opening prayer for a meeting and Bible study
Images of spiritual good morning quotes and message