Counting our blessings entails remaining humble and grateful for all that we have. We are thankful for everything that is Jesus Christ. Food, friends, family, and God’s love are all things we are grateful for. Appreciate everything in life since there are hungry individuals and in far worse circumstances than you. Someone else’s bad days are your good days.
Do everything for the glory of God, even if it’s just a glass of water.
Continue to thank Him, and you will find yourself pleased in life.
Make a list of all the good things God has done for you and the times He has answered your prayers. God always has a plan, so read what you wrote and remember that He allows things to happen for a purpose and knows what is best.
If He has already aided you, He will do so again. He’ll never abandon His people. Thank God for His never-failing promises. Continue to get near to Him, remembering that you are nothing without Him.
count your blessings quotes
These God blessing quotes serve as a reminder of the numerous gifts that God bestows on every one of us. May they serve as an inspiration to you.
- Joy is always the result of God’s presence, blessings, justice, or fellowship found with other believers. Kristin N.Spencer, The Truth About Godly Confidence
- Fortunately, the Word of God does not just spotlight problems – which it must do – it also offers us amazing solutions. Michael Caputo, Bible Study
- “Through out the American history there have been mighty men and women used mightily of God. Because they sought God.” Ron Winslow, American Samaritan
- All believers receive the power to become children of God, to be transformed and restored to our true nature, people created in the image of God. Charles Colson
- Animals are a blessing to God’s creation. He created them to assist mankind in many ways. John Stange, What is Heaven Really Like?
- Through the blessing of marriage, God supports His children and allows them to live happily and fulfilled lives, which include the potential of having children. S. Levine, Marriage: God and Marriage
- When you believe in the power of prayer, you can achieve closeness with God and receive many spiritual blessings. Shane DeCreshio, Pope Francis
- In other words, I believe that it’s really important for us to share what God has done in our lives with others because honestly, someone else may be wrestling with the exact thing that you learned about that particular day. Michael D. Perkins, Identity Crisis
- Whether it is a nation, a church, a family, or an individual – when someone prays, God’s hand reaches out and touches lives. And when He answers, your life will be blessed. Harold Sala, Touching God
- If we desire to grow from strength to strength and to experience God’s power in sanctification and blessing on others, we must be more persevering in prayer. Andrew Murray, The Ministry of Intercessory Prayer
- Do let us believe because all things are possible to him that believes. That is God’s word, and this blessing, receiving the revelation of Jesus, can come only to those who learn to believe and to trust him. Andrew Murray, Jesus Himself
- While God knows you intimately, you must also seek to know Him so that your blessed identity becomes more real to you day by day. Aliyah Samara, Diary of a Reborn Woman
- When you keep your thoughts positive and focused on the possibilities, you are better able to find all the blessings that God wants you to have. Chris Johnston, 101 Greatest Life Lessons, Inspiration and Quotes From Joel Osteen
- I pray that God blesses you to see your need for His forgiveness, and to see your pride as His enemy. Stephen Shortridge, Deepest Thanks, Deeper Apologies
- When we let go and let God we have the key to glorious living, and what is far more important – the key to an eternity with God. Albert E. Cliffe, Let Go and Let God
- Ask God to protect him and to protect your marriage. Ask for blessing and for mercy. Lisa Jacobson, 100 Ways to Love Your Husband
- The first step of extraordinary parenting is to realize that each child is a gift from God and that you are allotted that gift for a maximum of 21 years. Kendell Fox, Parenting: Raising The Best Kids
- Open your eyes to the possibility that while you have been planning and dreaming, God has been working the night shift and bringing about something that is infinitely beyond your highest prayers, desires, thoughts, or hopes. Robin Zaruba, God Is.
God uses those around you to encourage you and to help you with changes you may wish to make. You may be the person God uses to help others. Tim Sawyer, Peter: A model for following Jesus (Bible Book 1)
- It is such a glorious thing when Christ so transforms someone that you can’t even imagine that person being what he or she used to be. You realize that it is the power of a changed life. And that is what God can do. Greg Laurie
- God has revealed himself to every human being through his creation. We can learn quite a lot about God by observing his creation: our magnificent universe and the wonders of Nature, including ourselves. Robert Medlin, Hallowed be Your Name
- May God bless you for your perseverance and your pursuit of being Christ-like in the way you love. Nina Roesner, 365 Ways To Love Your Wife
- God promises that grief and pain will not last forever, that you will be restored and made whole again. God is with you as you grieve. Julie Yarbrough, Beyond The Broken Heart
- As Christians, we shouldn’t do good deeds because we expect something in return. However, we know that God has promised that sewing good seeds always has a return. Shannon McAvoy
- We are God’s treasure, the work of his hands, fashioned in the very image of God Almighty! Joel Patchen, Love is for Eternity
- Sleep is the time God chooses to give us his perspective, to steer us away from harmful events, and to give us life, vision, direction, provision, and destiny. Barbie Breathitt, Dream Encounters
- Look inside yourself, at the goals and dreams God has planted inside you, and identify what you need to be happy, then put things in motion to secure that happiness. Robin McGraw
- There are things that God does for us not because we deserve them, but because we are His children. Carol Nkambule, Power Filled Word
- God can do wonderful things right here, in this place, if we take the risk. If we allow him to, and then if we move. Joshua DuBois, The President’s Devotional
- The awesomeness of God is that even in the works of the Beach Boys, Beatles, etc., the beauty of the music is a mere reflection of what God does everyday. He creates music of all kinds and moods. John Foster
- The promises of God soar higher than we could have imagined, go deeper than we could have hoped, and last longer than we can envision. David Packer, Encouragement
- “God often chooses to do great things by using those who are little, especially in their own eyes. God delights to advance the humble.” Brian Johnston; Fencepost Trutles
Bible verses about counting your blessings
Continually praise Him and give Him thanks.
1. Psalm 68:19 Blessed be the Lord, who daily bears us up; God is our salvation. Selah
2. Psalm 103:2 Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits.
3. Ephesians 5:20 Giving thanks always and for everything to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.
4. Psalm 105:1 Oh give thanks to the LORD; call upon his name; make known his deeds among the peoples!
5. Psalm 116:12 What shall I render to the LORD for all his benefits to me?
6. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.
7. Psalm 107:43 Whoever is wise, let him attend to these things; let them consider the steadfast love of the LORD.
8. Psalm 118:1 Oh give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; for his steadfast love endures forever!
What does the Bible say?
9. 1 Corinthians 10:31 So, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God.
10. James 1:17 Every good and perfect gift comes from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.
11. Romans 11:33 Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways!
12. Psalm 103:10 he does not treat us as our sins deserve or repay us according to our iniquities.
13. Lamentations 3:22 Because of the LORD’s great love, we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail.
- 25 Powerful Call to worship scriptures
- Opening prayer for a meeting and Bible study
- 6 Powerful Prayers for Staff Meetings with scriptures
Joy in trials! When it’s hard to count your blessings, take your mind off the problem by seeking the Lord in prayer.
14. James 1:2-4 Count it all joy, my brothers, when you meet trials of various kinds, for you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness. And let steadfastness have its full effect, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing.
15. Philippians 4:6-7 Don’t worry about anything, but in all your prayers ask God for what you need, always asking him with a thankful heart. And God’s peace, which is far beyond human understanding, will keep your hearts and minds safe in union with Christ Jesus.
16. Colossians 3:2 Keep your mind on things above, not on worldly things.
17. Philippians 4:8 Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things.
18. James 4:6 But he gives more grace. Therefore it says, “God opposes the proud, but gives grace to the humble.”
19. John 3:16 “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.
God will always help His faithful ones.
20. Isaiah 41:10 fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
21. Philippians 4:19 And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus.