We can turn to God with these 14 daily prayers for sound health and wellness for our health and the health of family and those we love.
When the anxiety of poor health overwhelms you, never forget that Jesus is the great physician who heals and makes a whole.
God provides peace and healing whether physical, emotional, mental, God is a great healer.
Your sound health and wellness are sure with Jesus that’s why a list of daily prayers for sound health and wellness are compiled below to enable you to seek the face of the Lord daily whenever you run into challenges.
14 Daily prayer for sound health and wellness with bible verses
Below comes a complete powerful Prayer for sound health and wellness with bible verses.
1. Powerful Prayer for good health and wellness
- Father, I praise You for this, and every day, we get to wake up this side of heaven. Each day is laced with purpose, and we ask for Your wisdom and guidance through everyone.
Help us to live each day well, and for Your glory, from start to finish.
- Thank You for Your Word, which breathes life into our tired souls and minds. You promise to meet us there, in study and prayer. Thank You for the sacrifice Jesus made on the cross, paying with His life for our ease of access to our Heavenly Father through prayer and Scripture. Each biblical story and truth weave in and out our lives in Your perfect timing.
- Father, You remind us throughout Scripture that You are faithful to Your people. Jeremiah 33:6 says, “Nevertheless, I will bring health and healing to it; I will heal my people and will let them enjoy abundant peace and security.” So often, as in the Old Testament, we rebel, neglect to care for ourselves as You do and end up tired and sick. But Father You are faithful to enwrap us in Your healing love each time we turn back to You.
- Forgive us for neglecting to care for the life You have entrusted us with. The life that You have purposed specifically to do more than we can ask for or imagine. When we go our own way, we wear ourselves down, physically and mentally.
- Other times, we train physically but neglect our psyche. We often neglect our spiritual life.
Help us endure the pain of chronic conditions, some of which will not find healing in this broken and sinful world. We know that You work all things for good, but it can be impossible to understand Your perfect and just hand in it all in those moments of chronic pain and suffering.
- 25 Healing prayers for someone with cancer
- 10 ways to pray for healing of the sick
- Short prayer for healing and recovery
2. Prayer for Healing and Restoration
Lord, your Word speaks promises of healing and restoration and I thank you for the miracles you still perform today. Today I claim those promises over my friend. I believe in the healing power of faith and prayer and I ask you to begin your mighty work in the life of my friend.
Please reach down and surround my friend with supernatural peace and strength and give her the faith to believe that all things are possible for you. Protect her from Satan’s lies and discouragement and let her miraculous healing begin. Amen.
3. Miracles and Health
Heavenly Father, Thank You for answering my prayers and performing miracles in my life every day.
Just the fact that I woke up this morning and can take a breath is a gift from You.
Help me to never take my health and loved ones for granted.
Help me to always stand in faith and keep my focus on You when unexpected circumstances arise. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
4. Prayer For healthy Habits
Lord, I release my unhealthy habits and attitudes about my body to You. I ask for help to honor You by nourishing my body well, seeing myself through Your eyes, and trusting You with the timing and results. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
5. Prayer For Strength
Dear Jesus, this health issue in my life is bigger than I am. I desperately need the strength and help You offer me. Help me fill my heart with Your truth and step forward into healing. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
6. Prayer for Joy and strength
Father, strengthen us to hold captive the joy You bless our lives with daily. Help us to walk freely in Your love. As Paul reminds us in 1 Timothy 4:8 (VOICE), “Although training your body has certain payoffs, godliness benefits all things–holding promise for life here and now and promise for the life that is coming.” Send us more of Your Holy Spirit, to help us focus on Your Word daily. Give us hearts like Jesus.
7. Great Physician prayer
Dear Heavenly Father, I come to You today and ask that You bring about true joy into my life. I know that I cannot control the storms that come into my life, but I do have a choice on how I will respond to them. I know that You are the Great Physician and Your prescription for each one of us is to have a cheerful heart. I pray that You will help me to incorporate that into my day no matter what circumstances I am facing.
I also pray that You would use me to bring joy and sunshine into the lives of those around me. In Jesus’ Precious Name, Amen.
8. For Good Health
Dear Lord, thank you for the provision of my body and the variety of foods that fuels it. Forgive me for dishonoring you, at times, by not taking care of this body. Forgive me also for making certain foods an idol. May I remember that my body is your dwelling place, and treat it accordingly. Help me to make better choices as I eat, and as I feed my friends and family. In Christ’s name, I pray. amen.
9. Prayer for When Health Feels Under Attack
Precious Heavenly Father, You are so mighty to protect us from the schemes of the devil – whether spiritual or physical.
Let us never take your protection for granted. Continue to surround Your children with a hedge, and guard us against sickness and disease. In the blessed name of Jesus, amen.
10. Honor in Healthy Living
Father, I celebrate the amazing truth that You chose to live in me and that my body is Your temple. Please forgive me when I abuse that temple. Forgive me when I fail to spend time in Your Word and at Your feet in prayer. I need Your strength and power to practice Godly discipline. I want to become healthy in every area of my life – for my good and Your glory. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
- Prayers for a friend healing
- 15 prayer for healing of sickness with scriptures.
- 5 Inspiring Healing Stories in the Bible
11. Body Temple Rebuild
Lord, I humbly repent of the sin of neglect, abuse, or disuse that may have caused my physical body to become broken down. Today I want to takes steps towards improved health first, for your Kingdom’s sake here on earth, and then for my own personal benefit. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
12. Prayer for Gift of Health
Lord, I recognize my physical body as the temple of God. I commit to taking better care of my body by getting more rest, eating healthier foods, and getting more exercise. I will make better choices about how to spend my time to make health a higher priority in my daily life. I praise You for the gift of health and celebrate the gift of life each day holds. I trust You with my health as an act of obedience and worship. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
13. Prayer for Divine Wisdom
Give us the wisdom to seek You first each day, before each decision. It’s often the little thoughts and daily decisions that lead us into a sudden spiral of bad health. Enlighten us and guide us through Your Word. Let our hearts burn for more of You each day.
14. Prayer For Medical Workers
Father God, You are the true and only healer. Thank You for these medical workers who sacrifice time, sleep, family time, and in some cases, their lives, to bring healing to those who need it.
When people are sick or hurt they just want to be well and whole. Thank You for the knowledge, discernment, and quick wisdom that these doctors use to help heal people so they can be well enough to be open to hearing the Gospel.
By providing healing they are sharing Your Son. What a joy and a blessing! Amen!
Above are 14 Daily prayers for sound health and wellness to enable you to live the healthy life christ paid for on your behalf.