If your relatives or friends have a baby, it is important that you support them by praying these 21 Powerful Prayers For A New Born Baby with Bible Verses.
Send them a message of congratulations and a prayer. Choose a good prayer for new born baby for parents and send it to them.
Parents will be delighted. You can also pray for your child, it is always a good idea to talk to God.
- 85 Scriptures For A Healthy Pregnancy And Save Delivery
- 10 Ways to Pray for A Pregnant Mother
- 27 Powerful prayers for expectant mothers
Prayer for a new born baby
Below are compiled list of 21 Powerful Prayers For A New Born Baby with Bible Verses
Prayers for the new born baby
- God, I ask that You protect this little life. Grow this baby into the person that reflects Your light and love in the world. know this child is important, that this child is destined to do great things in Your name.
I pray strong protection over this baby’s life. Amen.
- God, the first days, even months of a baby’s life are very precarious. I pray for peace and health in these days. May this child sleep peacefully and safely with no harm to their life.
Everything can be a bit scary for a little baby is so helpless. Help me make the right decisions and find your peace in all of this, but most importantly protect my baby. Thank you God! Amen.
- God, for months, I had no idea what it would be like to hold this baby in my arms. Now that I do, I can’t imagine life without them. What did I do before this sweet child came into my life? Thank you so much, God, for giving me more than I could have ever imagined. Amen.
- God, I ask that this child is always close to You through their entire life. In order for that to happen, my faith must be authentic and passionate. Keep me close to You Lord and allow the relationship we have to deeply impact my precious baby. Amen.
- Lord, my life has changed because of this baby and I thank you. My future is altered and has more purpose because of this child and I praise you. I have new dreams and expectations because of the life you’ve brought into the world and I worship you for it. Amen.
- Jesus, You are the reason this baby exists. Thank you for providing life to this child and the opportunity to live in freedom because of Your sacrifice 2,000 years ago. I owe everything to You and I am so utterly thankful for Your presence, power, and love in my life. May this baby know deeply this love You offer. Amen.
- God, this world is so tough and I am afraid for this baby.
I’m scared what hardships this child will face, for I have seen too many myself. God, I ask that You protect this precious child and make them safe in Your arms. May no evil be done to them and may you always reign the Lord over this marvelous life. Amen.
- Lord, thank you so much for this new life. When I look at this baby I see You. You are radiating out of this child and it is astonishing to witness, I am so lucky to be part of this miracle. Thank you for this blessing. Amen.
- Lord, the helplessness of a baby is astonishing! The responsibility of caring for their every need is so great and I don’t want to miss anything. Help me, God, to remain vigilant as a parent and to fight through the tiredness and stress to give this baby the best I can. Amen.
- Lord, I can’t believe this baby is here! I truly cannot believe it. You are so good to me, and I am so very thankful. I hold a tremendous responsibility, this baby’s life is in my hands, my care.
Help me to always have Your wisdom and love so that this child is brought up in Your Fruit. Lord, this baby is so special, thank you for this life! Amen.
- God, I can’t believe this tiny miracle exists. The world seems so different to me right now. Before life was literally different and now this child has opened my eyes to a new reality, one of pure innocence and unconditional love. My deep prayer is that I always see with these eyes. This moment will fade, but I don’t want my new perspective to fade with it. Penetrate my entire being Lord and help me to live like this always, for it will greatly benefit this baby’s life. Amen.
- God, I pray boldly that this precious baby has no evil done unto its innocent life. Keep them safe and secure in your arms and love. Help me to have wisdom and divine foresight to help protect this child from any potential danger. You are the God of protection and love and I ask that You wrap this baby’s life up in your mighty protection. Amen.
- Lord, what utter joy this baby is, what a marvelous creation!
The tiny toes and the squishy face just make my heart melt. I ask Lord that when things progress in life, and my child is not “so cute” anymore, that I remember this moment and parent through the lens of grace. Amen.
- God, help me to make the right decisions that will give this baby total health, both physical and emotional health. Help me to react with patience and peace. Help me to love this child unconditionally. Lord, also embolden me with your strength and love to embark on being this child’s advocate. Amen.
- Lord, we may not know who this baby will become and all that they will do, but you do. Their future is already known to you and in your hands. I pray that this child will grow closer to you with each passing year, uncovering more and more of the path you already have in store for them. Amen.
- Lord, I want to do my best to parent this baby, but I don’t always know what to do. I’m afraid of making mistakes and I don’t want to burden them with my failures. Guide me, Father, and show me how to be a good parent like you. Amen.
- God, it’s hard to believe that I was once just like this little baby. There has been so much wear and tear on my body and spirit, but I was once innocent and sweet like this child. Lord, I pray this baby doesn’t experience all the heartache that I have, and instead see your goodness everywhere. Amen.
- God, I am just so thankful for the precious time I have with this baby. I know that they will grow up one day, but I’m just happy to have these sweet moments right now. I pray that I’ll always remember with joy the experience of having this baby and cherish it forever. Amen.
- Lord, when I look into this child’s face and see my features reflected in them – I see the miracle of Your creation.
To see my features reflected in this child is astonishing, almost like a second chance at my life. I pray that this baby always recognizes the love and kindness you’ve given me. I pray that you’ll be their God, just like you are mine. Amen.
- God, I pray strongly that the power, love, and guidance of the Holy Spirit follows this baby all their days. May they always be wrapped up in You and Your love. For if this happens, their life will be amazing. Thank you God for this child and for Your love. Amen.
- God, when I look at this child, I’m astonished that you were able to give up your Son. I could never willingly send my baby away on a mission like you gave Jesus. I can’t begin to comprehend Your love for me and I never understood it this way until having this baby. Thank you, God, for your endless love. Amen.
- 15 Inspirational short bible verses for kids
- 10 Prayer points for children with bible verses
- 23 short prayers for children protection with scripture
Bible Verses About Babies
1. 1 Samuel 1:27-28
I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of him. So now I give him to the Lord. For his whole life
he will be given over to the Lord.” And he worshiped the Lord there.
2. Isaiah 44:24 NLT
This i s what the Lord says—your Redeemer and Creator: “I am the Lord, who made all things. I alone stretched out the heavens. Who was with me when I made the earth?
3. Psalm 13:13-14 NLT
You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit me together in my mother’s womb. Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex! Your workmanship is marvelous—how well I know it.
4. James 1:17 NIV
Ever y good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.
5. Philippians 4:19 TPT
I am convinced that my God will fully satisfy every need you have, for I have seen the abundant riches of glory revealed to me through the Anointed One, Jesus Christ!
6. Matthew 5:8 NIV
Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God.
7. Ecclesiastes 11:5 NLT
Just as you cannot understand the path of the wind or the mystery of a tiny baby growing in its mother’s womb, so you cannot understand the activity of God, who does all things.
8. Jeremiah 1:5a
Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart.
9. John 10:10 NIV
The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.
10. Psalm 127:4 NIV
Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are children born in one’s youth.
11. Hebrews 2:14a NLT
Because God’s children are human beings—made of flesh and blood—the Son also became flesh and blood. For only as a human being could he die, and only by dying could he break the power of the devil, who had the power of death.
12. Genesis 1:27 NLT
So God created human beings in his own image. In the image of God he created them; male and female he created them.
13. Ephesians 2:10 NLT
For we are God’s masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us
14. Psalm 127:3 NLT
Children are a gift from the Lord; they are a reward from him.
15. Job 33:4 NIV
The Spirit of God has made me; the breath of the Almighty gives me life.
16. Matthew 10:30-31
You, beloved, are worth so much more than a whole flock of sparrows. God knows everything about you , even the number of hairs on your head. So do not fear.
17. Acts 17:25
He supplies life and breath and all things to every living being.
He doesn’t lack a thing that we mortals could supply for him, for he has all things and everything he needs.
18. Deuteronomy 31:6,8 NIV
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; he will
never leave you nor forsake you.”
The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.”
19.Matthew 11:28-30 NIV
“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”
20. Psalm 115:14 NIV
May the Lord cause you to flourish, both you and your children.