LolGod inhabits the praises of His people, This is to say that God is in praise and thus, whatever battle cannot resist God, cannot resist praise (Psalm 22:3).
Take Paul and Silas For instance, in the midnight, their sang praises to God and He stepped in. The foundation of the prison was shaken, all the doors were opened and everyman’s chain was loosed.
In response to praise, God stepped in and levelled their battles (Acts 16:25-30). Anyone can become a surprise to the enemies through the weapon of praise.
- 20 Prayer points for mercy and favour
- 38 scriptures for a sound mind and how to get a sound mind
- Bible scriptures on emotional healing
Life is however, essentially a seedtime and harvest adventure and no one ever gets out of life more than he puts into it.
As it is written: While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease (Genesis 8:22). (See also Ephesians 6:8, 2 Corinthians 9:6-7).
What is praise
Praise is a spiritual weapon that has the capacity to destroy our most difficult and roughest battles in life.
Praise is one of the most effective, but neglected weapons in the Kingdom. It is an unbeatable weapon in the battles of life. This is because until we can beat God, we cannot beat praise. That is why It’s defined as the ultimate spiritual weapon in warfare.
The scripture records that David danced with all his might and secured vengeance on his mockers. No wonder, Bible records show that he never lost a battle. David knew how to bring God to bear in any situation and circumstance. We also recall the story of that one leper that glorified God with a loud voice and was made whole (2 Samuel 6:1-10, Luke 17:18-19).
This is why it is important to identify that praise is in categories. It is the level we engage in that determines the level of results we command.
What hinders praise?
The reason behind complaints and frowning of man is centered around the material things that he feels he lacks.
So, he murmurs and complains about needs at the expense of appreciating the gift of life.
Many people misplace their priorities; they value things more than life, so their praise is hindered.
What is worship
worship is the highest form of honor and respect that we can show towards God.
Worship, in the original Greek and Hebrew, convey the idea of: “to prostrate oneself, to bow down, to fall face down, to pay homage and to pay respect.”
Worship is key to God’s heart. You can pray amiss but you can’t worship amiss, Worship is always acceptable.
Worshippers always reach the heart of the Father.
It is a direct conversation between you and God. It is highly intimate and personal.
Below are some examples in Scripture:
Luke 17:15-16, 7:36-38 explain that by worshipping we are putting God first in our lives.
This coincides with what Jesus said in Matthew 22:35-40 when he quoted the greatest commandment from the Old Testament.
Isaiah 29:13 explains the difference between worshipping by human rules as opposed to worshipping from the heart.
John 4:23-24 tells us that all may worship God, and that we are to worship him in spirit and in truth.
Romans 1:25 explains how we can be deceived and worship the things God has created rather than worshipping him who is the Creator.
Praising God and having favour with all men Praising God, and having favor with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved (Acts 2:47).
What does this mean?
One of the ways to attract God’s favor is through praises.
God’s become happy When people praise Him and He personally visits them and deal with anything that requires His attention in their life.
What are the types of praise
There are several types of praise but here we’ll be outlining 3 types of praise also known as categories of praise.
1. Normal Praise: As it is written, Let them praise his name in the dance: let them sing praises unto him with the timbrel and harp (Psalm 149:3).
2. High Praises: It is written: Let the high praises of God be in their mouth, and a two-edged sword in their hand (Psalm 149:6). While praises will attract wonders, giving God high praises will attract high level of wonders. Also, while praise produces a usual order of results, high praise produces high level order of results (Psalm 149:3-9).
3. Highest Praise: This is the Hosanna order of praise.
When we give God hosanna praise, we are entitled to a high level order of results.
For instance, when the people went wild singing His hosanna as He entered into the City of Jerusalem, Jesus went wild in the temple and healed all that were sick (Matthew 21:9-16).
- Ephesians 3:20 meaning, full explanation
- How to pray in the holy spirit effectively
- 5 Stories Of Patience in the Bible- examples of Patience in the Bible
- 30 scriptures about thanksgiving
Benefit of praising God
Below are some benefits of praising God;
1. Praise is a spiritual medium through which we transfer our battles to God: (Jeremiah 32:17,27/ Psalm 125:1-3).
2. Praise is a spiritual medium through which our inheritance in Christ is forcefully released: (Psalm 47:1, 4 Mathew 11:12).
3. It is for the restoration of our physical, social and spiritual dignity: When we praise God, He beautifies us with all that redemption offers (Psalm 149:4).
How to praise the lord.
If you worried about ways to praise the Lord. Here comes your answer.
There are so many ways to praise the Lord.
Note: You don’t have to be a music singer to worship Him. People worship Him in their art, in their daily work, in their attitudes and so on.
Here are some ways to praise the Lord with Scriptures.
1. Praise Him by lifting your hands: Life up your hands in the sanctuary, and bless the Lord. – Psalm 134:2
2. Praise Him with singing; Praise the Lord! For it is good to sing praises to God: for it is ; pleasant , and praise is beautiful! – Psalm 147:1
Serve the Lord with gladness; come before His presence with singing. – Psalm 100:2
3. Praise Him with your words: Therefore by Him let us continually offer sacrifice of praise to God, that is, the fruit of our lips, giving thanks to His name. – Hebrews 13:15
4. Praise Him with dancing and instruments: Let them praise His name with the dance; let them sing praises to Him with the timbrel and harp. – Psalm 149:3
5. Praise Him in fellowship with other believers.
I will declare Your name to My brethren; in the midst of the assembly I will sing praise to You. – Hebrews 2:12
Above are explanation of God inhabits the praises of his people with meaning and definition in Praise and Worship.
Kindly share with your friends.